Insist on Full Tort
It gives you the unlimited right to sue for pain and suffering. Limited tort CAN LIMIT your right to be fully compensated.
Insist on Uninsured / Underinsured Motorist Coverage
They protect you even if you are in an accident with a driver who has no insurance or does not have enough insurance to fully compensate you.
You Need These for Full Protection!
Full tort and uninsured / underinsured motorist coverage work TOGETHER to give you complete protection!
If You’re in an Accident
- Contact the police while all parties are still at the scene to obtain a crash investigation report.
- Obtain the names, addresses and phone numbers of any witnesses to the accident.
- If possible, take photographs of all vehicles involved, with emphasis on any damage.
- If you or anyone in your vehicle has been injured, seek immediate medical attention.
- Contact your auto insurance company and report the accident and receive a claim number.
- If you are going to contact an attorney to assist you with your claim, do not give a statement to or sign any documents for anyone other than your insurance company and your medical provider.
- Do not allow anyone to pressure you into giving a statement or signing any document before you have a chance to exercise your right to speak to an attorney!